- To ensure that all public assets under departmental jurisdiction are managed in an orderly, efficient and effective manner.
- Leading and providing Geographical Information System (GIS) services to support the management of water resources, flood, river basins and coastal zones.
- To manage departmental assets which covers:
- - Acquisition and registration
- Operation and maintenance
- Evaluation of assets conditions
- To apply and manage funds for operation and maintenance of the assets.
- To formulate policies and guidelines on geospatial data acquisition, storage and sharing.
- To establish, manage and maintain GIS database.
- To develop and manage appropriate GIS applications.
- To enhance DID staff’s competencies in GIS.
- To prepare and provide Geospatial data within 14 working days.
Last Updated 2022-03-10 13:28:42 by Ceara Cecily Clarence J