Ensure policy implementation effective and clear, complete source of information reference, accurate and efficient, development programme monitoring of and evaluation achieved on target and high image of the department appearance.
Provide in planning service and department and government implementation of policies, monitoring development programme performance, coordinate the information relating service work, coordinate customers complaint and increase image of the department and quality enhancement and audit performance supply ensure services JPS fulfills need and contentment customer.
- Provide early feedback from any complaints and public queries within two working days and answer to the queries within fifteen working days
- Upload the related newspaper articles everyday before 10.00a.m
- Respond to verbal and non-verbal Parliament's questions within seven working days and provides response to Parliament's debates in a working day to Ministry of Natural Resources and Environment
- Prepare and allocates/deliver Development Project Budget Allocation Warrant to State offices within seven working days after receiving the application from divisions
- Respond to the Cabinet or Post - Cabinet within five working days to Ministry of Natural Resources and Environment
- Process the data supply application’s approval in seven working days after receiving the information from other divisions
- Publish monthly e-Buletin JPS Updates at every 15th of the month
- To process order for library new collection in one to three weeks for local collection and in three to six months for the foreign collection
- To process borrowing and returning library materials in 10-15 minutes including managing the SPP system
|*Click the image on top to view the actual size.|
Last Updated 2017-06-05 10:45:13 by Administrator