We provide professional and quality services in protecting and managing water resources for economic sustainability, enviroment and quality of life.
In performing the following duties and functions, we pledge to:
1. Respond to any public complaints and inquiries through complaints and enquiries through Sistem Pengurusan Aduan Awam (SISPAA) regarding water resources issues such as floods, river, coastal and drainage system within fifteen (15) working days.
2. Provide forecasts and warning dissemination for monsoon flood as early as two (2) days in the riverbasin where forecast models have been completed subject to meteorological data to agencies related to flood disasters.
3. Provide technical review for complete application of EIA, land development and reclamation for residential, industrial, commercial and agricultural sectors within one (1) month.
4. Supply hydrological data and information of less than 10 station and 10 years within seven (7) working days from the date the application is received completely and perfectly as follows;
5. Ensure viability of access to JPS portal at 95%.
Last Updated 2023-01-25 15:55:54 by Nor Hafeeza Binti Mahabot